Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Family Finale

Dang it. I was THIS CLOSE. I made it almost all the way through the crazy fall family season without missing a deadline, but alas... This preview didn't quite get posted within the promised 48 hour window.

Fortunately, this family was very understanding. And cute, yes?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Now it's a sprint to get the remaining galleries posted, a few more holiday cards created and all orders fulfilled*. I am looking forward to enjoying some of the Thanksgiving to New Year's stretch with my own family, and I am long overdue when it comes to paying attention to some things around my house. I am fairly certain that there's a laundry basket of clean clothes that hasn't been unloaded in more than a month... which my explain my somewhat random wardrobe of late...

*If you've got an open gallery and plan to place an order before Christmas, please note that my deadline for receiving these orders and guaranteeing delivery for the holiday is December 4. Please plan accordingly, and of course let me know if you have questions at all. Thanks!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.