Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Birthday Celebration

This lovely family was gathered to celebrate their grandpa's birthday -- a milestone birthday -- and they wanted to take some photos together before they scattered back to their various corners of the earth (well, corners of California, at least). I offered to drag them out to my current favorite spot, and they looked past the ants and the dirt and the stray pieces of rebar and humored me.

I think we captured many nice images that'll help them remember this particular moment in time.

Here are some of them.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.