Friday, May 15, 2009

Happy (Belated) Mother's Day!

I had the pleasure of sharing my Mother's Day this year with many other moms at the Avila Bay Athletic Club. I spent part of the morning working -- taking photos of some of the families who came for the yummy brunch. I had a blast meeting these really cool families and then relaxing poolside while watching my own rowdy bunch of hooligans do cannonball after cannonball. Here are a few of the lovely people I met. (Just realized that I wasn't super about getting releases signed by all the families, so my options for sharing here are limited...)




No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.