Tuesday, November 15, 2011

My Boys & Their Dogs

Our new addition has fit into the family quite seemlessly. Crunch tosses me the occasional look as if to say, "Did you not realize that I am very old and want only to snooze peacefully in a corner without being pounced on by THIS THING?" Other than that, though, it has been pretty smooth sailing. She sleeps through the night and gets up when we do. She's even down to about one potty accident a day. Good stuff.

My boys have actually surprised me with their attentiveness to both dogs since bringing the puppy into the fold. Noah, in particular, is very careful about giving both dogs equal attention. Tonight he spent a long time on the floor with a hand on each resting dog, talking to them and telling them that they were good and sweet. He finally turned to me and very sincerely said that he thinks he might like Crunch just a little bit better. He clearly doesn't want to risk making the old guy to feel like yesterday's news.

Here are a few snaps of my lovely boys and their dogs.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Crunch has taken over the bed we bought for Stella, which she enjoyed for the first few days we had her. Not a big deal, since she will probably grow out of it before too long. It's funny, though... She doesn't want to be on his old bed (which is just a few feet away), but rather nestled up to the side of him. I love how her front leg is even hooked over the side. :)

Photobucket

Here are a few other quick snaps of the new girl:

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

viviZ said...

The boys are SO darling with their 4 legged siblings!!

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.