Thursday, February 16, 2012

Sleepy Girl

With the blown out spots, this doesn't qualify as technically great photography, but I do believe it's still a sweet shot. And one that's surprisingly tough to get, since this girl is a light sleeper (unbelieveable, given her heavy snoring) and pops up whenever there's the slightest movement around her napping self.

Photobucket

I decided to add an awake shot, too, since it shows clearly one of the funky little features that makes our sweet puppy unique -- the dark membrane around her right eye. I have to admit that it took me a good few months before I figured out why her eyes looked different... kind of like those kids' placemats in restaurants that feature the "find the thing that doesn't match" game...

Photobucket

Weird, huh?

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.