Friday, April 20, 2012

Cousin Love

I have a thing about photographing cousins... It's one of my favorite types of sessions. I always enjoy seeing the relationships they share and witnessing their interactions. So many of the cousins I've been able to photograph enjoy close bonds that are clearly apparent throughout the time we spend together.

Maybe it's because I grew up idolizing my own cousins. Maybe it's because my own kids don't yet have blood cousins of their own (but that will change this fall!). In any case, it's just FUN. This week, I got to meet and photograph some local cousins whose roots are quite deep. Their moms -- sisters-in-law by blood -- have known each other since grade school. That's cool.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

That's it for me until next week. Enjoy the weekend!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.