Monday, January 7, 2013

New Year, New Babe

It was a busy and travel-filled holiday break for the Clausen crew, and while it was all great, I have to say that I was more than ready to send everyone back to their respective classrooms this morning. Despite our road trips taking us away from home, there is much to clean up and organize around the house; my kids have an incredible knack for putting the hurt on their rooms... the family room... my studio... pretty much every room during their extended periods at home.

There is also work to be done, starting with editing a session for a new client I got to meet up with last Friday. You've got to love California and the fact that we can play and take photos outside -- even barefoot -- during the first week of January. :)

Those cute little toes did get cold after awhile, but little Mr. R was a super sport.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And finally, I love the little green shoot popping up next to this little sprout!

Photobucket

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.