Monday, July 8, 2013

Three-Year-Old Portraits

Most of the time, three-year-olds give you about three seconds before they're done with you and the portrait experience. This little guy is an absolute doll. I got a good 10 seconds out of him, at least. ;)

 photo blog1_zps717d7b09.jpg

 photo blog3_zps679d1bc3.jpg

 photo blog2_zps6f0e96ff.jpg

 photo blog4_zpsd3b843fb.jpg

 photo blog6_zps0001b3c3.jpg

 photo blog5_zps3ba636f3.jpg

Seriously, he was as darling as ever, and I appreciated every second of our little walk around downtown SLO. Can't wait to see you again soon, D (and his mom!). xoxo

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.