Thursday, August 22, 2013

Fresh Air

I love the new opportunity I have to photograph some of SLO High School's class of 2014. Getting out and photographing these seniors is a breath of fresh air, creatively and quite literally.

Tuesday night we ventured out to Johnson Trail and Avila Beach and soaked up a gorgeous late summer evening.

 photo blog5_zpsac4401a0.jpg

 photo blog7_zpsb2bd1832.jpg

 photo blog9_zpsb9e6cb3c.jpg

 photo blog4_zpsc3b88b2b.jpg

 photo blog2_zps20203a45.jpg

 photo blog10_zps18be0f57.jpg

So many other sessions and personal events to edit and eventually blog... Hopefully I'll pick up some serious steam now that the kids are back in school!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.