Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Mish Mash

Whelp, I probably could've predicted it, but I preferred to be an optimist. That last post? About regularly editing and posting our European vacation photos? Yeah, it was some serious wishful thinking. I haven't had time for that.

Of course I haven't.

The truth is, I've been bouncing among quite a few projects lately, and as I pull together several loose ends today I thought I'd post some shots from several of them.

I've had the opportunity to photograph some more SLO High seniors:

 photo blog1_zps049f1047.jpg

 photo blog2_zps2025ba43.jpg

 photo blog2_zps7ec06462.jpg

 photo blog5_zps8ecdd418.jpg

 photo blog1_zpsb5a0fc49.jpg

 photo blog6_zps5893a70b.jpg

Sometimes with friends...

 photo blog4_zps169d74ed.jpg

 photo blog3_zpse4bce869.jpg

 photo blog4_zps2585a2aa.jpg

 photo blog1_zps18faaf94.jpg

 photo blog2_zpscacfda68.jpg

 photo blog1_zpsbc2b9cec.jpg

 photo blog2_zpsd771a182.jpg

 photo blog3_zpsd49c2860.jpg

 photo blog4_zpsb537b5d0.jpg

I've also done some corporate work, including for the fun and silly crew at XYZ Textbooks...

 photo blog_zpsd0aa7d68.jpg

 photo blog_zps83fbb3f1.jpg

And the slightly more traditional Triage Consulting Group in SF...

 photo blog1_zpsad05ad9f.jpg

And then just yesterday I popped off a few headshots of a gorgeous lender here in SLO. I mean seriously, she's fabulous, right?

 photo blog_zps98b979fb.jpg

There is another batch of headshots I need to edit for the City of SLO tonight... and then more senior shooting and editing. And one of these days I'm going to firm up my fall family session shooting calendar.

Sheesh. I knew things felt busy! Add in three kids with ridiculous schedules themselves and it makes sense that the personal projects tend to fall by the wayside.

Oh, well. Someday I'll get to that vacation album. ;)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.