Sunday, September 25, 2011

Soccer Debut!

File this one under "posts that are 99.9% for the grandparents"...

Foxy started soccer this fall, and while the jury's out on whether this will be a sport that she sticks with long-term, she is definitely enjoying her little team and is having a very good time on the field. It helps that her team is made up of good buddies and her coach is terrific.

Technically, this was their second game, but it was the first time I brought along my camera. So, soccer debut!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Full disclosure: These photos might make her seem like a bit more of a playmaker than she actually is. I'd rank her fifth of five on the intensity/aggressiveness scale, but like I said, she's having fun, and she was getting in there and mixing it up a little more this week than last. We're proud of her, in any case. :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.