Monday, October 3, 2011

The Boys' Triathlon, Part I

I am splitting this post into two because I am too tired and lazy to edit any more photos tonight. I'd much rather flop on the couch and catch another episode of Friday Night Lights (our new TV obsession... and yes, we're way behind the times in that regard).

Anyway, this past weekend the boys tackled the kids' version of the Tinley Triathlon out at Lopez Lake. Evan had done it last year and was fired up to do it again. Noah was happy to make the minimum age requirement this year. Actually, he was one of only two participants who were under nine!

They both had a great time and -- most importantly -- great attitudes. They just cruised along and did their thing and pronounced the whole experience a lot of fun. That's my boys. :)

If you're interested in the video footage, you can check this out. Please excuse the couple of minutes during which Foxy takes over videographer duties. It's a little Blair Witch-y if you get my drift.

Here are the first half of the photos I snapped...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Getting their transition areas all set up:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love that the girl who did their body markings got E's age wrong and just crossed it out and wrote in the correct number:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And lastly, a family shot taken and sent to us by the thoughtful Meg Taylor (whose oldest son is a triathlon machine):

Photobucket

It's rare that I actually make it into a photo around here!

Like I said, I'll get the remaining photos online tomorrow. I'm sure there are some family members who'll appreciate seeing the whole set.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.