Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Bake Sale

About a week ago, my kids got all excited about raising money for their school's walk-a-thon. Since I'm not a huge fan of going door-to-door (or picking up the phone) and just asking for money, I supported their idea to have a bake sale and put the profits into their walk-a-thon envelopes.

We baked, baked, baked for a couple of days, and then they executed their two-pronged plan. First, E walked the halls of his dad's office with a cart filled with goodies (thankfully the A/V department there had the perfect cart). When the other two got home from soccer practice, they joined a couple of their buddies and had a neighborhood stand. In all, they collected almost $200 for their school. Good work by them!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.