Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Anyone Up For a Game?

Hey. Hey you.

Do you remember me? The Clausen family dog, Stella? (Well, there's that other dog who claims that he's the "original" Clausen family dog, but whatever. I could eat that guy for lunch.)

I've been accused of being a lazy sack of potatoes -- mostly by people who don't have a clue. I'm actually peppy, spunky and downright ATHLETIC.

Anyone up for a game of baseball?

Photobucket

Photobucket

How about a light saber war?

Photobucket

Hula hooping?


What?


Am I doing this wrong?

Photobucket

I have some serious leaping skills, which are bound to help out with this jumprope...

Photobucket

Now that's a workout. (Pant, pant.) Think I could get a gig as a personal trainer? I rock at circuit training.

Photobucket

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.