Saturday, May 26, 2012

He is Three

If you've spent any time checking out this blog over the last few years, you've definitely seen shots of my good buddy, Mr. T, along with his little brother and his awesome parents. I've been fortunate enough to photograph this little dude several times, and I thoroughly enjoy every minute of every session. He is a true gem.

Mr. T is three now, and we marked the occasion with a little walk around downtown. He was in a great mood and we got lots of fun shots -- a success all the way around. Here are a handful...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.