Monday, June 11, 2012

Eight

Forgive me if I've blogged about this in the past, but there are two things that I do faithfully each year. (Not always ON TIME, mind you, but they do get done.)

I write a letter to each kid on his/her birthday, and I photograph him/her in a specific item of clothing. My boys each have a shirt of their dad's, and the girly has a dress of mine. The idea is that one day I'll pair the photos with the letters and have a pretty cool birthday present when they turn 18. Or 30.

Anyway, I finally sat down to organize some things today and couldn't help opening the file of photos we took when Mr. Crazy turned eight a few weeks ago.

Photobucket

And for fun, a couple of shots from when he turned five. I think I loved this session best of all.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ah, they grow so fast...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.