Thursday, September 20, 2012

Our Sweet New Addition

To say that this little guy is welcomed with open arms is an understatement. He is my kids' first cousin -- my first nephew! -- and we are PUMPED. When he was born Monday afternoon, I immediately made plans to head up to San Francisco to meet him, and my daughter was lucky enough to hop in the car with me that evening and go along. She was simply over the moon.

I hope to get to head back up and do some newborn photos soon, but in the meantime I have a few snapshots that I took in his hospital room. My dad got some photos of the family together, and I don't yet have copies to share here. (I didn't want to go all paparazzi and duplicate efforts already made.) So this batch is fairly small and doesn't at all reflect my biiiig interest in photographing this little bundle. :)

Photobucket

I'm not a huge fan of hospital lighting, so I converted the rest to black and white.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And perhaps my favorite of the bunch: The first cousin high-five.

Photobucket

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.