Thursday, September 13, 2012

Darling Little Man

It has been awhile since I did a newborn session, and I almost forgot how fun they can be. Especially when the guest of honor is brand-spankin' new -- this guy was about 12 days old -- and especially when he's so incredibly good-natured and darling.

This family's gallery is going to be pretty big, so here's a big preview. I might even be back to post a post-view... there are that many shots worth sharing with the world. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.