Thursday, August 30, 2012

Little Lovelies in a Lovely Spot

Last weekend, I was able to photograph some sweet sisters for the third time. (You can see their previous sessions here and here.) It has been such a pleasure to watch them grow!

We were able to do the session on a piece of private property that has me drooling every time I see it. It is truly spectacular, and if I lived there myself I'd probably never go indoors... and my camera would be permanently attached to my hand. Fortunately the owners are incredibly nice and allowed us to traipse around, following the girls and snapping photos as we went. I am so, so grateful for their generosity.

Here's a look at some of what we captured. These girls are absolutely darling little balls of energy -- constantly ready to explore and utterly fearless. I hope that they hang onto that curiosity and fearlessness as they grow. If they do, there will be no stopping them!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.