Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Just a Quick One From the Files

I am popping up from fulfilling client orders to take a breather and put something happier on the site. (I spent so much of last week cranky with my domain host -- see below, if you haven't already -- and I am trying to purge myself of all that negative energy.)

Here's a shot from the files. It's one I'm printing up for the client, along with the rest of her order. I would so love to have a shot like this of me with one of my own babies... Then again, I don't look like her, so it probably wouldn't be as lovely an image. :)

Photobucket

Ha! Just looked at the snapshot of me with my nephew two posts down. No, and I am most definitely NOT as photogenic as this client!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.