Monday, November 26, 2012

If You've Been Trying to Reach Me or Access My Site...

Just a quick note to anyone who has tried emailing me in the last 24 hours and had it bounce back, or who has tried accessing their gallery or anything else on www.erinclausenphotography.com:

My web site and email are down today as a result of an error made by my domain host, bludomain. I've spent most of the day trying to get answers and help, but that company has so far provided very little of either. (Though they did offer a big ol' helping of poor customer service. Seriously. Officially the worst customer service I've dealt with to date.)

Anyway, they say that the site and email should be back online by sometime tomorrow. I apologize profusely on their behalf to anyone who has been inconvenienced.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.