Saturday, November 3, 2012

Cool Dudes

I love this family for lots of reasons. One small one is that whenever I'm around them, I feel like I'm getting little peek at my own boys in a couple of years. Their oldest strikes me as possessing a lot of the same qualities my oldest son does, and their younger son has always reminded me quite a bit of my Noah. If my boys turn out at all like these guys as they grow, I'll be very lucky indeed.

Here's a little peek at our time together. There were lots of fun, playful moments, and I'm looking forward to including a healthy dose of those in the final gallery.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.