Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Happy 4th Birthday, T!

My working life overlaps with my personal life quite a bit. Sometimes I get to photograph friends. Other times, I get to know people through my work, and clients become personal friends.

This hunk of love and his family have become a fun part of my life over the last 4+ years. I have followed this little dude from the time he was in his mama's belly (and we did an against-the-rules-because-she-was-on-bedrest session), and I have been fortunate enough to photograph him at every milestone.

Lucky me.

 photo blog1-2018_zpsb158461d.jpg

 photo blog2-404_zpse566ea4d.jpg

 photo blog3-2411_zps63dcbc7f.jpg

 photo blog5-150_zps5afc79cc.jpg

We took this shot at one of his favorite spots. What 4-year-old doesn't love the bear fountain in Mission Plaza?

 photo blog4-174_zpsbb402a5f.jpg

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.