Monday, June 8, 2009

Lookin' Sweet for Daddy

Three cutie pies and their awesome mama cooked up a little something for their dad this morning. They spiffed up and plopped down for my camera... and then popped up and took a few shots themselves. I may actually have a couple of assistants-in-training now. ;) Here's the sneak peek I promised; hopefully you see something that will work for Father's Day, T. I'll keep working on the others and have a full gallery for you soon.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.