Monday, June 1, 2009

Woohoo!

As you can see below, I fixed the image size problem. (Seriously doing a happy dance here.) Apparently, it was actually a margin size problem, as pointed out to me by my friend and photographer extraordinaire Vivienne. The thing is -- and this is HUGE, people -- I corrected the problem by going in and changing actual html code. CODE. All those slashes and colons and gibberish that looks like pure craziness to me. WITHOUT HELP. If you know me at all, you'll be suitably and undeniably impressed by that simple fact. Yeeeeehaw!

1 comment:

viviZ said...

Woohoo is right!

Thanks for the shoutout. But you would have figured it out on your own, sooner or later. Next up: fancy schmancy backgrounds, headers, etc.

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.