Monday, June 8, 2009

More Family Fun at Avila

Just a quickie family post... We had such a great time at Avila yesterday (second weekend of boogie boarding in a row!) that I couldn't help but post a few photos. Here are my yahoos, demonstrating what musclemen (apparently) look like, as well as a shot of our new friend, Mr. Crab. Poor guy had to "play" with my kids for quite awhile. Not sure that he will ever be quite his old self again. I'm finishing off with a shot of Noah that I love; he looks like such a tough guy out there, taking on the waves by himself.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.