Monday, June 20, 2011

Little D's Big Day

I hadn't seen Mr. D since his six month photo session, and when I laid eyes on him this time around, I was struck by how much he's looking like big brother T. The boys are just 14 months apart, so it'll be really fun to see how much they resemble each other -- or not -- as they grow together.

While T was a barrel of laughs at his own one year session, D is a much more serious guy. We did have fun and captured some great smiles, but he's definitely more reserved at this age than his big bro. And they differed in another regard as well; while I told their mom that T was perhaps my most enthusiastic cake eater, D here was about as lukewarm on the whole idea as they come.

But enough with the comparing and contrasting of the little dudes. I think handsome D stands out just fine on his own. :) Here are a few favorites...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks to his parents for allowing me to commemorate the big "oh-one" in photos!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.