Thursday, April 14, 2011

An Old (Young) Friend

This morning's session was with an "old" friend. We got together to photograph T in honor of his second birthday, but I've had the pleasure of photographing this guy since he was a newborn. You might say that we go way back. ;)

It was so fun to watch him run around and explore. He was absolutely darling as he pointed out the distinctions between the surfaces below him -- grass to sidewalk, sidewalk to dirt, asphalt path to wooden bridge plank -- and gingerly tested each one with his toes before deciding that it was safe to cross the invisible threshold. And he upped the darling factor by waving goodbye to every animate and inanimate object as he moved from one area to the next. I found myself thinking, "goodbye, computer," and "goodbye, coffee mug" as I took leave of those things later in the day.

Here are some preview shots from my session with one very busy, very endearing little dude.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Oh! And because I can't resist letting everyone see just how much he's grown in a year, here is a shot from the first birthday session:

Photobucket

You can check out more from that session here. Cuteness abounds!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.