Monday, April 18, 2011

Back for More

I was flattered when the K family contacted me several months ago and asked about booking a session. I'd photographed their sweet newborn daughter last year, and they wanted to capture her at the one-year mark and get some other special family images as well.

Our plans were derailed by illness once along the way, and in rescheduling we considered various options for timing and location. There were nap schedules, lighting considerations, and all of the usual good stuff to mull over and kick around, but in the end it was all worth it (at least I think so!).

We managed to capture the dainty and darling Miss A and her sweet sister K, plus some other good lookin' people as well. ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Little A was pretty serious during our time together, but I think we succeeded in capturing her gorgeous eyes and delicate features at the tender age of one. I look forward to sharing the entire gallery with her parents soon!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.