Monday, May 2, 2011

A Little Taste

It sure seems like I've been away from the blog -- and the real world -- for quite awhile. In reality, I was only gone for about 10 days, vacationing with my family and soaking up all that a Disney Cruise in the Caribbean has to offer. But that's just long enough to find myself completely, happily, thoroughly unplugged.

I'll have lots and lots of fun and silly shots to share soon. In the meantime, I must focus on a little work and getting the Clausen family back in the groove. For now, here's a little (teeny, tiny, barely representative) taste...

Photobucket

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.