Saturday, May 7, 2011

Total Change of Pace

This past week, I tackled something completely outside of my comfort zone: on-location photography for a budding musical artist. This guy is a friend of our family and is putting together his first album. I was pretty blown away by his talent as well as his understated confidence. I hope that this is the start of a great career and big things for him.

Here are a couple of my favorites. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

And if you happen to be waiting on a post with more Disney Cruise pics (*cough* Mom *cough*), I promise that it's coming soon. This past week was nuts, and I still have some real work on my plate. But there are a lot of fun shots from that trip, and I definitely want to share more...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.