Sunday, April 3, 2011

Little Big Guy

I was lucky enough to photograph this guy when he was brand new and again with his family in the fall, and I get to see him once in awhile when he and his mom shuttle his big sibs to school and their activities. It's always a treat to see his big blue eyes and his darling smile.

But those eyes and smile are a bit deceiving. They always led me to believe he was one of those big, rolie-polie babies, when in fact, he's a one of those healthy little peanuts. Small on the scale but big on sweet personality. And as I saw on Friday, he's definitely his mama's number one fan. They have a great bond, and it's really fun to witness.

Here's a preview from his one-year session... These don't even include the cake shots, as it's been a busy weekend and I haven't even had a chance to go through those yet. But they are bound to be a great addition to his birthday gallery, and I look forward to smiling my way through the editing process. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.