Sunday, November 14, 2010

Wrapping it Up

This weekend marks the end of my 2010 family sessions. They were actually due to wrap up last weekend, but the dreary rain led us to postpone the final two until now. And it's good that we did, as this weekend has been a gorgeous one. In mid-November. Go figure.

Anyway, here's the fabulous family from Friday (ha! alliteration!). I'm posting them without much commentary, as I need to pack up the car and head out to the final session shortly. In leiu of any narration, I'll just toss in a few more preview shots than usual. ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Remember this guy from his newborn session? What a big guy he is now!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks, G family!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.