Monday, November 1, 2010

We Tricked and Treated

I'm about to dive into client work this morning, but before I do, I thought I'd share a few snaps from Clausen Halloween 2010. It was a fun evening of catching up with friends and indulging the kids in their extreme excitement about the holiday. It felt good to focus on my yahoos 100% for a couple of hours; it's sometimes tough to do that at this time of year. Besides, for how many more years will they all think that it's SO FUN to run around with their parents and dig through their loot to find us our favorite candy? Me thinks not many...

Here's the Harry Potter Crew before we headed out. (That's Harry in his quiddich uniform, a student from Slitherin dorm, and Miss Hermione, in case you were wondering.)

Photobucket

And here they are as they jetted through a nearby neighborhood. Seriously, I think Noah may have added jet packs to his shoes. For most of the evening, that kid was just a streak of maroon robe. I think they only time he slowed down was when one candy giver asked to see a trick and he dropped to the ground for five push-ups.

Photobucket

Now it's time to weed through the candy and plot ways to get them in bed by 7:00 tonight. Halloween is awesome, but the Halloween hangover, not so much.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.