Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

The camera didn't make much of an appearance yesterday, in large part because I did an eight-mile charity run in the morning and could hardly move for the rest of the day. It was all I could do to pull together the stuffing and the sweet potatoes for the family dinner (but MAN, am I glad I did that -- YUM).

I did get a request for some shots for my brother and SIL's Christmas card, and my parents wanted in on some photo action as well. Thus, we have these...

Photobucket

Photobucket

And this one, which is so them, and which I think will get printed as a stocking stuffer...

Photobucket

Too bad that I didn't think to comb my daughter's hair AT ALL yesterday.

Photobucket

Photobucket

And this was the scene when Brian brought the turkey in from the BBQ. :)

Photobucket

And finally, I herded everyone outside for one quick family shapshot before dinner. It was near dark and there was hot food waiting to be transferred to the table, so it is what it is. But it's documentation of everyone who was present, and for that -- and their presence -- I am grateful.

Photobucket

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.