Thursday, November 4, 2010

New Friends

This great family includes kids in both my boys' classes -- plus two little ones that my daughter adores. They're fairly new to town (at least this time around), but my own crew has definitely decided that they're good to have around. ;)

Oh, and I am going to have to ask mom to style my own family for our photos next year. LOVE what they wore!

Just realized that this preview is all vertically oriented... I must be in a vertical mood today. Never fear: There are horizontal shots, too, including a great family shot. Christmas card, here we come!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And I'll toss in one horizontal shot for kicks.

Photobucket

Thanks, H family! See you again soon.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.