Tuesday, November 30, 2010

No Reason At All

When I post a blog entry, there's usually a reason. A client preview, a personal story, or photos of a milestone in our family. Something like that.

This time there's absolutely no reason at all. These random shots just make me smile.

And in the interest of equality, I'll try to post a couple silly images of the other two Clausen kids in the next couple of days. Fair is fair, after all.

Photobucket

I also have a super sweet client preview to post tomorrow. So if you find the random family stuff boring, just hold tight. I've got something for you, too. ;)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.