Saturday, November 6, 2010

The Sky Was Falling

A couple of days ago, I met up with the O family for their 2010 family photos. As always, it was great to see them... and as usual, I was tickled by the changes since the last time.

When I first met M about a year and a half ago, she was pregnant with Mr. T (who turned one this spring). We did some family photos last year, and then we got together again in June when she was pregnant with Mr. D. (Phew! That was a lot of links!)

This was my first chance to photograph the family of FOUR. And what a good-looking family they are... At first, Mr. D wasn't sure he wanted to wake up from his nap, but after a bit he was champ.

Photobucket

Photobucket

And because I just loved watching the boys interact, I have to post a few candids as well. Big brother was absolutely adorable watching -- very closely -- over his little guy.

Photobucket

At one point, though, he must've gotten a little too close, because baby brother got VERY unhappy. I couldn't help but crack up at the response of the apparently guilty party. His arms flew up, fingers grabbing at his own hair, and I could almost hear the Steve Urkel catch line, "Did I do that??"

Photobucket

No real harm done, though. This little dude was absolutely fine.

Photobucket

Photobucket

During the course of our time together, the wind picked up and the leaves started raining down from the trees above. It was truly beautiful, and T was transfixed. While his brother had a snack, the Big Guy investigated, showed off, chased and thoroughly enjoyed the falling leaves.

Photobucket

Photobucket

There's nothing like watching a kid experience something for the first time, and I felt fortunate to be a part of T's playdate with the leaves.

Thanks, guys, for yet another memorable experience!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.