Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Fabulously Pregnant (Again!)

This gorgeous woman was my first maternity client just over a year ago. She went on to have the adorable Tommy, and now she's on the verge of giving him a little brother or sister. So exciting!

Thanks, M, for spending time with me yesterday. I have thoroughly enjoyed getting to know you and your family, and I'm so looking forward to meeting the newest addition and getting to photograph him or her. It will be such a pleasure.

Can you tell that her family is from the Midwest? Go Blackhawks!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And I love, love, love when clients are up for trying anything. Even things that might at the time seem really strange. :)

Photobucket

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.