Thursday, May 27, 2010

Cuteness! Cuteness! Cuteness!

One thing I love about my job is getting to work with so many different types of families. It's fun to see the dynamics of each, and to meet so many different personalities. It's also cool to meet people whose situations are a bit different from my own.

Yesterday was one of those opportunities. I may grouse about having a lot of balls in the air, but in all honesty, it's nothing compared to what my client currently juggles. She has two-year-old TRIPLETS.

Fortunately, she's also one of the coolest, most down-to-earth people I've met in awhile. Basically, she says that she can get swallowed up by the chaos, or she can just choose to laugh. And she laughs. Heartily.

She also has realistic expectations, as one must with toddler triplets. She was hoping for a shot of them together, and a nice image of each individually. The funny thing is, these guys were SO FAST that I had no idea if I'd even captured anything decent with them all in the frame. The flash would go off, and before the light had even faded, one or more of them were GONE. I can't tell you how many outtakes I have with body parts flying in various directions.

But when I downloaded the images to my computer and started to go through them, I realized that at a couple of points, my shutter clicked in that fraction of a second when they were all together. And looking pretty darn cute, I might add.

Photobucket

Of course, I found images like this one just as charming:

Photobucket

And I did get some pretty pictures of the little darlings on their own.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Little T wasn't a big fan of the photo session experience, but I got him...

Photobucket

...and got a sweet smile when he played with his mama.

Photobucket

Thanks, S, for introducing me to your life and your fantastic trio. I can't wait to meet the rest of your family.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.