Thursday, May 13, 2010

Happy Birthday, Fishface!

Don't ask me why, but one of our many nicknames for Noah -- and currently the most popular -- is Fishface. It morphed from something else (which itself came about because of a love of fish and not a physical likeness), but here we are.

And Fishface is six today.

On May 13, 2004, he came out looking like a funny little old man, but he stole my heart immediately and hasn't surrendered it since. I love him so, so much it truly amazes me.

We went outside yesterday to attempt a couple of photos in his dad's shirt -- something we do each year to chart his growth. It was insanely windy and cold, so we gave up, but not before I snapped the last shot of him as a five-year-old.

Is it wrong that I want to freeze him exactly the way he is and never let him grow?

Photobucket

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.