Sunday, May 2, 2010

Give (or Get!) the Gift of Photography

If you're like me, you thoroughly appreciate the handmade cards and carefully selected Mother's Day gifts you get each May. One of my favorite things I've ever received is a hand-decorated frame that says "Happ Mothr's Day 2008" (with a backwards 2 for good measure).

But I also truly appreciate the photo inside that frame. It includes all three of my kids, in all of their imperfect, perfectly childlike glory.

The gift of a family photo session is memorable and priceless. It's something that can be shared, and appreciated, for years to come.

This Mother's Day (and Father's Day), I'm offering gift certificates that include a spiral-bound proof book featuring all of the images from your session. To get your hands on one, just email or call me today.

It'll be a hit, and so will you.

Photobucket

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.