Saturday, May 1, 2010

Springtime Color

I was itching to get outdoors and play around in the wildflowers and evening light that I find so mesmerizing at this time of year. I was also interested in playing around with some different processing (processing is what takes place on the computer after the session is over, for you non-photogs). I wanted to play up the light, the color, and the whimsical feeling of springtime dusk in San Luis.

Thankfully, my outing with the VB kids provided me just such an opportunity.

These images -- and these kids -- just make me smile.

Photobucket

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.