Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Introducing Baby B

I present to you my newest little buddy: Sweet Baby B. He and his big brother are destined to be heartbreakers -- you can already tell. I'd show you a photo of Big Bro, but he was a tough one to catch. ;)

Thanks, T & MA for spending your morning with me and for allowing me to photograph your family. The gallery will be a big one, so I've included a few extra shots here in your preview.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love that I caught a little smile:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I just love capturing these sweet baby parts. How quickly they grow and change...

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.