Saturday, April 24, 2010

Happy Weekend

Just popping onto the blog to say hello and offer up a quick "Happy weekend!" I hope you have a nice one lined up.

I realize that I didn't post much this week, but I was most certainly busy. I'm currently working on a couple of projects that have me stepping slightly outside of my comfort zone. It's not always easy, but I like that it's stretching some creative muscles that don't usually get a workout.

One project involves the development of a "Slices of SLO Life" series, and hopefully I'll be able to share some of those images here in the coming weeks. Another involves a semi-covert opp to capture the essence of an eighth-grader, and since it's a surprise for her dad, I'm holding back on the public previews (not that he's stalking my blog, but we do live in a small town, after all). And tonight, I'm helping out with some photos at a family charity event. So much to do, and so much of it is interesting and different. I'm feeling fortunate for sure.

Of course, fortunate can turn to frazzled pretty quickly. :)

And since a post is nothing without a photo, here's a shot of one of my neighbors. He and I spent a little time getting to know each other last weekend.

Photobucket

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.