Sunday, April 25, 2010

Gettin' Down for "Get on the Bus"

Last night's event was a blast, and I'm grateful to everyone (friends and family) who helped make my part in the affair go smoothly and remain an extremely positive experience.

We were all there to help raise money for a fantastic cause; Get on the Bus facilitates visits (and relationships) between incarcerated parents and their children. Check out this link if you're interested in learning more.

This year, the event organizers asked if I'd be up for running a campy photo booth of sorts. The theme was beachy, and I thoroughly enjoyed meeting so many new people and laughing it up with old friends. I'd never done a shoot-and-print kind of event before, so I remained pretty focused and wasn't too worried about getting release forms signed for my own purposes. That said, I did manage to have a few people scribble on a makeshift form so that I could share some of the fun on the blog. Here's just a small sampling of the uber-fabulous partygoers...

Photobucket

Thanks again to everyone who boogied and posed and supported this great cause. By the way, our family stayed late and helped clean up after the event. As a result, my kids got to take home some of the decorations and props. Miss F has spent ALL of today carting around her faux tiki torch, which she calls her "torture." :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.