Sunday, April 11, 2010

Back From Vacation... With My New Favorite Photo

Spring Break is almost, almost over. My boys go back tomorrow, and the girlie has one more day of vacation left (why???? I have no idea...). The last two weeks have been chock full of visits with grandparents, Easter celebration(s), and some quality family time, and while I've enjoyed so much of it, I'm looking forward to getting back into our routine.

I'm also looking forward to getting back to work -- I'm photographing a newborn and a one-year-old in the next few days -- and to getting back to playing with some personal photos and sharing both professional and personal images here on the blog.

I do have quite a bit to sort through, but before I head off to bed I want to share a couple of favorites. First, a snap of my yahoos during the s'more cookoff at the cabin last night:

Photobucket

That's one of my favorite recent shots of my kids completely in their element, being themselves.

And this morning, I was treated to one of the most adorable father-daughter moments. Daddy is the one who generally cooks weekend breakfast, especially in Carmel. And he typically has one enthusastic -- and vertically assisted -- helper.

Photobucket

Check out the look of adoration on her face. I think it's my new favorite photo.

Photobucket

Now I'm off to rest up for a busy but welcome week ahead. Goodnight!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.