Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Mr. Triathlon Man

As I mentioned, last weekend was a busy one -- and not just on the business front. Among other things, my super awesome husband did the MTS triathlon out at Lopez Lake. How could I not blog that action?

Two of the kids and I went out to watch, but a car-versus-bike accident occurred just before we got to Lopez, so the road was blocked off for a half-hour and we missed the swim portion of his race.

We did make it to the bike finish line in time to see him come in. Then we hung around a bit, trying to catch another friend who was doing the race, and finally we headed over to see him bring it home on the run.

Photobucket

Never one to take things too seriously, he offered "moose hands" (knuckes) as he passed us:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love how he just strides it out, like it was nothin':

Photobucket

And I couldn't resist a pic of the athlete and his mini-me:

Photobucket

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.