Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The Twins with Their "Bigs"

As I've mentioned before, I get to photograph a set of darling twin boys each month of their first year, and we're about halfway there. (If you haven't yet seen some of their monthly blog appearances, check out this and this and this, for starters.)

Their mom has been wanting to get some shots of the boys with their big sister and brother, otherwise known as "the bigs." Last week, we met up to get it done.

It was a blustery day, and the little guys didn't get a good nap, but we managed to get some fun shots of the kids together...

Photobucket

Photobucket

...as well as some informal portraits of the bigs on their own.

Photobucket

Photobucket

And one final shot that was funny and sweet:

Photobucket

Whew. Last week was a busy one. Now we're on to spring break and Easter, so the next few blog posts will likely highlight the family and our holiday fun. I'm pretty sure my own kids have big plans for the 18 eggs currently sitting in my fridge...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.