Sunday, February 7, 2010

Little Lovies at 4 Months

My little buddies hit four months recently and came back for their monthly session. I can't stress enough how incredibly SWEET these guys are.

It was a rough morning for Mama leading up to our time together, and I have to say that a teeny tiny part of me was relieved to see a chink in the armor. This woman handles all of the stress and chaos of her new life with such grace and poise that I was starting to wonder if she knew some secret that the rest of us don't. ;)

Here's a nice big preview to thank her for all her efforts yesterday. (And I'm sending you many good vibes for smoother sailing in the next few days, T.)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It's almost like he's waving, "Bye, bye until next time!"

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.